Gift Certificate Policy For All Remaining/Unexpired Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are redeemable for the amount indicated on the certificate when presented to Beverly Sims, LMT, at Transforming Touch Massage Therapy in Gallatin, TN.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- To redeem any gift certificate, the gift certificate must be presented/surrendered at the beginning of your scheduled appointment. If gift certificate is unavailable at the time of appointment, your appointment will be rescheduled. Please take into consideration the 24 hour cancellation policy detailed on the Hours - Scheduling - Policy page.
- Beverly Sims, LMT/Transforming Touch Massage Therapy is not responsible for unauthorized use of any gift certificate or lost/stolen gift certificates.
- Unless specifically stated, gratuity is not included with any gift certificate.
- Gift certificates are only valid for in-office/single therapist sessions at Transforming Touch Massage Therapy.
- Gift certificates sold at full price rates are valid for two (2) years from the date of purchase, as required by the state of Tennessee. A cash charge of $10 per month beyond the expiration date will be charged/collected when expired gift certificates are presented as payment for service.
- Gift certificates sold at a discounted rate will have varying expiration dates; generally 3 months, 6 months or 12 months from the date of purchase; but may be given any expiration date, as allowed by the state of Tennessee. A cash charge of $10 per month beyond the expiration date will be charged/collected when expired discounted gift certificates are presented as payment for service.
- Gift certificates donated will expire 3 months from the date of donation, as allowed by the state of Tennessee. Donated gift certificates that have expired will not be accepted or redeemed.